Has this guy moved on

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

R.C. 9-13-62 should I if he has?

It’s been 3 weeks since hearing from this guy.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

We’re not serious, but I will say this will be the last attempt trying with any other man. I won’t be trying no more

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello dear I would love to give you true and very!! honest insights I’m online! call me now for a clear understanding xoxo ariel…

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

From a legit and real psychic finding a lot of readers are not real and give bogus reading

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

one session with me you will see an feel truth and honesty dear call me 3min free

over 6 years ago

I’m real psychic who helps others.If you wish to have a reading with you are welcome.G.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’m cautious of who I choose to believe sad but true

over 6 years ago

★ Spiritual Insight ☾ (psychicsolutions) try them. She will ask if you feel connected before charging. This way you have nothing to lose. I wish i would have given them a better review but was fustrated with the technical issue.

over 6 years ago

@HOE I read your reviews for Leona. Makes me feel like we have similar situation. Might have to give her a try. I did finally catch Miss Ann and she was amazing.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his spirit and see if he move on or not . and see what is ahead in the future or not , I will give you full accurate insight through spirit and when . I will give you the truth and what is a head around you and him through spirit . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

There IS a potential for reconciliation, but right now its just not right. You might be hearing “energy isn’t right” way too much, but its so true. If the energy isn’t right between you guys, things will be off balance. I do feel how you are extremely pulled to him, I also feel that it may not be for the right reasons. He feels kharmic to me, like there is a lesson to learn from this. He controls too much of your emotions and I think he is aware of this. You are drawn heavily because I feel he might be slightly manipulative in some ways and tries to get you to give him attention because he is lacking that. I don’t feel he has “moved on” per say, but I do feel he does pull away on purpose so that you can give him more attention.

just be careful, and choose yourself first over him

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Oh dear I hope not another engery vampire. Bout tired of this mess! Does this ever end. Lesson is I need to love on my self and not wasting my engery on guys can’t benefit me or make me feel good in a positive way. That explains why he is here. How do I remove him is the next question

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I got a 3 month old , 4 year older and 2 year older who needs my attention this guy needs a bib and pacifier for that mess lol !! Of course about to love on me

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Will continue to ignore this guy he needs to tame his ego

over 6 years ago

hi Miss Bella here….i always satisfy my clients and give them readings on the basis of truth and honest….come let’s chat with me and decode your situation…...you can check my profile and my reviews….

over 6 years ago

@loveandlight00, wow you have your hands full. You don’t need an additional child to tend to. You go this girl, kick this guy to the curb. You have little ones that need you so you can’t waste your time on him as hard as it is to get over him.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Justagjrl its been over a month since hearing from him,I’m ignoring him focusing on my kids and I. I have been reevaluating my life and he serves no purpose now in benefiting my children and I. I took myself out the equation.

over 6 years ago

Way to go!!

over 6 years ago
psychicveronica's photo

Best Psychic Eye Veronica #1 (psychicveronica)

8 posts

contact me now for honest answers and details . he has not moved on

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Justagirl he needs to work on himself and I need to love on me. Come back more positive feels good away from that negativity

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Veronica neither have I. Ricky needs to work on self. Gotta rebuild me back up. I still love him ♥

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......