Just fed up with this guy

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I know just a girl it would be so nice if they can keep it real and not wishy washy .. men like this are so confusing because you don’t know how to approach them without them running off. This guy is a prime example. I am not going to be where I don’t belong. I never forced myself on this guy. I was ok friend zoning him. ALL MEN ARE CONFUSING

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

This is why I stopped trying now your playing with my heart head when you confuse the two not good. This guy promised me roses. I believe nothing I hear until I see it

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

This is why I stopped trying now your playing with my heart head when you confuse the two not good. This guy promised me roses. I believe nothing I hear until I see it

over 6 years ago

I hear ya. So it looks I am right with you in the “doing me” department while he gets his crap together. All these mind games are ridiculous.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes will continue to do me not tied to anyone girl. I can flirt and do whatever I want until I get tired of waiting and move on. His loss somebody else gain I can’t sit around waiting on this guy to change. I gotta live and keep breathing. :-) If he can’t see my value and worth while he has me he doesn’t deserve me. I am fed up with him.

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online if you would like to hear the insights from angels/spirit guides.G.

over 6 years ago

hey honey…don’t worry about that you just come and chat with me ….i always satisfy my client and you can check my profile and my reviews….come for true and honest reading ….thanks