What do you do when you are told...

over 6 years ago

Not looking for another reading. Have a question hoping a physic can pick up and just tell me which way to go. I have had several reading. Then I came back for updates. Problem is my POI (who is an ex) although he has made contact as predicted he still has active dating profiles. We have now been talking/texting regularly for over a month but no idea where things are going. I have been given predictions that our relationship will be again intact in Sept. In the meantime I have asked if me reactivating my dating profile would be a mistake on my part. I have had been told yes by a couple and no I should just put it up by others. Who’s guidance do I follow? I personally feel if I do put it up there will be a delay in our relationship but in the meantime I am just hanging. Do I reactivate my ad or just wait out the month of August?

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online chat with me now

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see where this is going with this man , and see when you and him will get closer through spirit , I read the spirit of the person and se his thoughts and give you the truth and much more. When hire answers back right away . I know I can give you the answers you need through spirit and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS MATTER. FROM WHAT THE CARDS ARE TELLING ME NOW ALONG WITH MY ANGEL SPIRIT GUIDES THERE IS MUCH CONFUSION HERE. AND IT’S NOT THAT YOU WANT TO WAIT ON SOMONE FOR VERY LONG, BUT YOU FEEL AS IF YOU DON’T IT’S LIKE YOU’LL BE MISSING OUT ON SOMTHING. KINDA LIKE BEING ON HOLD ON THE TELPHONE WAITING FOR SOMONE TO PICK UP ON THE OTHER END AND JUST WHEN YOU HANG UP BECAUSE YOU GOT TIERED OF WAITNG, SOMONE ANSWERED BEFORE YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING AND IT WAS TOO LATE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE I CAN GUIDE YOU FURTHER IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL OR YOU MAY WISH TO MAKE AN APPT TO TALK TO ME ONE ON ONE.

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Follow the reader that has been the most accurate, and try to stick to just that one. Sorry that I can’t offer advice on the rest.

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The answer is within you ;) if you choose to me committed to someone that is not committed to you that is you’re free will. However, my advice to anyone who no matter what if the prediction come to pass are not ( 1. Always focus on you and what makes you happy ) keep your energy open. 2.) always manifest what you want not what you dont want ;)

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

That tough; hope you get clarity on this. The way I see it is, if a guy has your attention yet still looking then I don’t know…Is he looking for something else, testing the waters or not fulfilled? I keep repeating this; he has his cake and eating it too. For this game to be a win win, you have to be actively dating as well- I hope you get swept off your feet!

over 6 years ago

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

@ahh, exactly I don’t understand what is missing and when I ask point blank I get “You are the only one I want”. Needless to say. I followed the advice and after asking him what he wanted him saying things the way they were. I put up my Ad. Lmao he went MIA as I figured he would. So it’s ok for him but not me. Smh Unbelievable.