Interested to know

over 6 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’d like to know if someone can answer me honestly. I feel I’m going a bit crazy. Can anyone tell me if me & my TwinFlame Glen have began merging more??? Why I ask is I feel I’m picking up more of hes traits. & hearing him more during sleep. I’d be greatful for any help

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I’d be willing to see where things are. I have several decks of cards and one is specifically for romance. They are oracle cards. I also just bought a cloth at a new age store (I just got a job there doing readings) made of silk. You are supposed to use the silk when doing a reading to lay your cards on since it is supposed to help with the energy and give an accurate reading.

I charge 1.00 a minute or otherwise a 10 dollar deal for one e-mail question and I will draw three cards and tell you what I pick up on with the guidance of the oracle cards.

Regardless of which direction you go I wish you the best!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you insight and details what is going on around his spirit toward you now and if he will connect with you . and much more . I will give you the truth through spirit . I see a lot through spirit around a person and their thoughts . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . You won’t regret it . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thanks Jenny Good to see you going well Thanks for replying & I possibly will pop by soon to see. Thanks :)

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Precious things ask to pay high price and your acute power of Love will clear the way towards him but you need to do something.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m sorry Alinna I don’t quite understand what you mean.. I do love him & myself

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/31/17-8/07/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Come join me.I will unfold things in front of you and also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online if you are willing to listen to the messages from angels.Thanks.G.

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Jenny where is your psychic page?