How is energy picked up...

over 6 years ago

I am just curious how are you able to pick up energy over the internet. I just don’t understand how that works. (No comments from the peanut gallery) lol

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

energy can be felt, heard, seen, etc.. whether its in person or over the internet :) distance doesn’t really matter for us. The information will come instantly either way. its not a matter of how far or close the person is, its just a matter of how clear the channel is :)

Ashley D

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader for more than ten yrs now i specialize in love and relationships i also can tell past present and future

i would love to read for you and any body who sees this come know more about me on my profile

im online come chat with me now

ask about my special offers on love and relationship and much more!

im not here too judge iam here to help and guide my clients in what their facing in life

so come chat with me now i would love to read for you

xoxox amanda

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

for me.. when I pick up on energy I ask for help from a higher power (God, angels, spirit guides.. anything from the higher good). I ask them to give me any thoughts/feelings to guide me in giving the best reading possible. so when I say something or feel is something it is from a higher power. I hope that helps.

over 6 years ago

There is no distance for energy and I do most healing/shamanic session remotely, same for the readings.G.

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

Hi!

It’s not different than if you have a reading where the person is sitting in front of you. As long as I am interacting with someone in real time it makes no difference. I like to compare it radio waves. You can “hear” what is being broadcast regardless of the distance.

I hope this helps.

Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi Just a girl,

The way I experience it, the connection happens through my own mind and energetic field, through my open 3rd eye. Once it opens, one can tune in a new frequency of reality, a new level of reality, like a radio (the brain becomes an antenna). The connection is with the astral layers where one can travel in time and space and ask and receive the truthful answer to any question. So the first layer of connection is not with you over distance, but with this database which is like a huge invisible computer. Even the layer of connecting with someone and feeling what they feel happens through this astral bridge, therefore distance in time or space are irrelevant. It’s like a wormhole.

over 6 years ago

hey honey…don’t worry about that you just come and chat with me ….i always satisfy my client and you can check my profile and my reviews….come for true and honest reading ….thanks