monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Will he, January 13 1992 contact me again? :/

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/24/17-7/31/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi sweetie would you like to know answers to any questions if you are interested let me know, I am a god gifted psychic I’ve helped many with all aspects of life allow me to Help You Now and I will give you great deals & prices Come & Get A Reading Today Or Now. thank you Good Luck & God Bless

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look I into spirit and see if he will contact you again and much more . I will give you the truth through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I get a yes also

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Ty

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL, BUT HURRY BECAUSE ALL JULY OFFERS END SOON!

over 6 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

I feel yes he willbut a lot of back and fort a lot of mix signals call me for me info and to resole the issued

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hi iam a natural born gifted psychic reader I would love to give you a reading

ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now

and ever since ive been helping ppl worldwide

I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past , present, and future

Iam straight to the point NO sugarcoating

I tell my clients like I see it thru my visions and the help of the spirit guides I give you honest and accurate answers good or bad

soo come chat with me now I’m online and I would love to read for you

and I’m also having a great deal going on only for today soo HURRY! and get your honest and accurate reading tday

special offer is 10$ for 19min love and relationship reading

xoxo Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Just found out he got engaged to a girl so i’m guessing no on this one.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

sorry to hear

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Thank you… the weird thing is that he still checks up on me on social media. I really liked him