My Best Friend

over 6 years ago

My best friend and I have been friends for 3 years now. We have some differing opinions but in general we get along really well. I really want to know what the future holds for our friendship.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the future will be with your best friend and you . I see a lot through spirit and will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE AFRIEND LIKE THIS AND VICE VERSA, EVENTHOUGH, THAT MABE YOU BOTH MAY HAVE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EACHOTHER IT SHOWS THAT YOUR THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER. IT SHOWS THAT THERE ARE SOME FRIENDS CAN LAST A LIFE TIME, CALL ME FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING

over 6 years ago

I can help

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi sweetie would you like to know answers to any questions if you are interested let me know, I am a god gifted psychic I’ve helped many with all aspects of life allow me to Help You Now and I will give you great deals & prices Come & Get A Reading Today Or Now. thank you Good Luck & God Bless

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/24/17-7/31/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago
mariestmichael's photo

Marie St. Michael (mariestmichael)

5 posts

I would certainly like to help you. A bit of background would help anchor me in giving you a more crystalline reading.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I feel the issue is mainly on her end and you are taking blame for issues that you think are your fault. I feel this is also a growth experience, i think you will go back and forth for a while and it won’t go far. You will eventually decide to walk away, but it will be hard so that part isn’t sure yet. It is up to you what you decide to do, I am sorry this is happenning, I understand the feeling.. Good luck to you both!

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love&career reading 99%ACC

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a psychic and love advisor ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now altought iam new to bitwine ive been helping people for globally all my life I love my gift and what I do in helping my client’s feel more secure and satisfied with their readings

iam honest straghr forward I tell it as I see it good or bad never sugarcoating a reading

I love my clients I will tell you as a friend kindley and sincerley how I see my visions of whats in store for you iam not here too judge anyone iam here too help

soo feel free too come chat with me I’m online now

special deal 10$ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP FOR 19 MIN ONLY FOR TODAY HURRY !

SOO COME CHAT NOW

XOXO AMANDA

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON