am i more than a friend ?

over 6 years ago

miguel arreola 10-31-91 does he really have feelings for me? will we be official someday? i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to connect to your energy a little deeper then I can now , I do feel that he does have good connection to your enrgy and I do believe there will be a deeper connection

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let help you and give you full accurate through spirit . I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I can help

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to connect deeper to your energy in order to provide you with clear HONEST insight , I am looking forward to chatting with you , sincerely faye

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi sweetie, would you like to Anything from your past present and future let me Know I have great prices and Great deals come get a reading now and I will tell you all answers to any questions. thank you and godbless!!

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you are looking for the answers.G.