Boyfriend.

over 6 years ago

Will my boyfriend, 20th March 79, get a job soon, and will he become more mature about our relationship?

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I would love to read for you I am a natural born gifted psychic I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past,present,future in all areas I have been a psychic more than 10yrs now and I love what I do in helping people have peace of mind and understanding in there tru way in life so I would love to read for you

xoxox Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

My readings pull on various aspects to give you a full and complete answer. I aim to empower and help you achieve the best.

PLEASE NOTE: due to financial costs related to this business and in order to give you the best possible experiences I no longer do $5 readings. Thank you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE HAD A LOT TO THINK ABOUT IT SHOWS. BUT YOU ARE GETTING TO THE POINT THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE WILL TO EVEN HOPE FOR WHAT IS BEST. CALL ME FOR A MORE IN DEPTH READING TODAY.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will get a job and when . I will give you the truth and full insight and details . Try my specials today . I know I can give you full insight on him and much more .Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

I am happy to help you. I am on Purple Ocean as Empathic Leo. You will get a video reading. I will be in bitwine as soon as i can unpack my computer.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

No Mambo/Jambo, Love/ Life solutions in 10 mins!