Abuse

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

This guy has been putting his hands on me four months hear n there it’s getting worse like almost every day choking Pushing choking till can’t breath much till I get weak the he rages and Cry’s what have I got myself into I feel like his going to kill me is there a safe way out of this thing please help

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Pulls my hear hits me I’ll blank out for a minute no punches but it’s still abuse not telling what’s next

over 6 years ago
psychicwhitts's photo

Life Coach (psychicwhitts)

72 posts

Hello , I am a psychic for over 18 years. I see what is going on and how you can fix your situation. call me for more details.

over 6 years ago
soldier30 didn't upload a photo

Military (soldier30)

11 posts

CALL THE POLICE

over 6 years ago

Walk away you don’t need a pyschic to tell you that

over 6 years ago
xofireflyox's photo

Alleycat (xofireflyox)

40 posts

If you are in the USA call the National Domestic Violence Hotline @ 1-800-799-7233

Or 911. No one should ever put their hands on you in a violent way ever. No one deserves that.

over 6 years ago
cjudd1313 didn't upload a photo

Cj (cjudd1313)

5 posts

Call the police

over 6 years ago
cjudd1313 didn't upload a photo

Cj (cjudd1313)

5 posts

If you want to remain anonymous for now call that one 800 number

over 6 years ago

With respect, hon…a psychic is not what you need. A shelter is what you need.

Get out, and then re-evaluate your plan.

God bless.

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Please get help, either from the police, from a professional womans charity or from a friend or family member you can trust, but please get out of there.

On a side note any “reader” who tries to get you to go for a reading with them when you’re in this situation has no business working professionally, they are a disgrace to the industry as a whole and are not representative of the majority of the readers on this site.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

You are really going through a tough phase of life and things around you breaking you inside.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Leave this site alone and get help fast please!! That guy is not a man!!!

over 6 years ago

There is a domestic abuse shelter for women in every area. They have resources to get you out of there and get you back on your feet including housing, food, clothing, money, etc. And you’ll have the support, time, and space to work on healing from all the trauma you’ve been through. Call 911 OR 1-800-799-7233 and they will give you all the info you need. Darling, please don’t spend another day in that nightmare. Call for help NOW.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Please walk away before it to late , this man is a abuser , if you have to go to a shelter , or some of your family , don,t stay there . Go right away today . Get help now. Blessings

over 6 years ago
thesibyl's photo

The Sibyl (thesibyl)

24 posts

Right now it is not the time for psychic help. You need to put your own safety first and your offspring’s if you have any and run away as soon as you can. Please, contact the police or an abuse helpline ASAP!

over 6 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

thats not a spiritual problem or something a psychic could fix best advise is walk away there is more to life than getting abused, i am very a speacial if you would like to see where you love life will go. many blessings and light towards you

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

you need too leave him omg sweety don’t let no man treath you like that your gonna die if you don’t get out

come chat with me I can give you the guidance to deal with your situation I’m online come and talk to me sweety I really wanna help you

xoxox hope to talk to you soon

Amanda

be safe

over 6 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

what’s wrong with those psychics that tried to sell themselves? _

over 6 years ago

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago

Please go to the police right away , call the police . Come in if you want to talk Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Okay why would you stay if he’s hitting you.

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

I hope your getting the help you need and you walked away!. if you need help to mentally and emotionally walk away contact me

over 6 years ago

I remember when you first started calling trying to meet a man who would love you, it had been a while since I heard from you- its sad to hear this is the man you chose to be with.

do not rush the situation, slowly get out your items one at a time and bring it to a trusted friends house, or your parents. keep your things organized for easy removal. do everything you can to keep the peace and to make the situation positive. wait for a time he is not home, and leave.

situations like this breakups don’t go well, you don’t need to explain to him.

Go somewhere safe on the night you leave and give him no indication where you are. I suggest going somewhere out of the ordinary, even staying at ahotel for the night.

I had a dear friend who was in this situation and she did not handle it well and her family ended up being involved in the mess, so put your things somewhere safe, put yourself somewhere else until you are sure its safe to find somewhere permanent to go.

love and light and blessings and peace for you, you will be in my prayers.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/24/17-7/31/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!