What should I do?

over 6 years ago

T (4/18/97) and me Rose (4/28/98) haven’t been the best he’s still keeping his ex around. This is someone I really care about and I want to know if there’s a chance for us to get better, what shall I do?

over 6 years ago

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you had many options in past but being not much lucky in love matters.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.