Love ?

over 6 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Is Fernando interest on for something real or im wasting my time on him?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL, FROM WHAT I CAN SEE HE WANTS A COMMITMENT HOWEVER, HE WANTS TO BE REALLY SURE WITHOUT HAVEING TO SECOND GUESS HIS SELF.CALL OR MAKE AN APPT FOR US TO SPEAK I AHVE SUMMER SPECAILS GOING ON ALL THROUGH THIS MONTH . ASK ABOUT THEM WHEN CONTACTING ME.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see , if he is going to be real in a relationship with you or not , and if you wasting your time . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth toward you . On line now – Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/10/17-7/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

HOE knows mo’ than Poe!!

over 6 years ago

Oh Rebo…. lmao!!!

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜