will i ever hear or see him again?

over 6 years ago

He really ius moving away,he said he’ll keep in touch and well hang out again..but dI’d he mean it? Or is he just not even bothering in anyway anymore..

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I see your worry and concern come chat with me now and ill answer all your questions about him and your love love whats in store for you ill be happy to help and guide you to your rightful path in life

xoxox Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago

Yes he meant what he said

over 6 years ago

Dear

If you are looking for solutions, come to see me for private reading.

HEMA

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Looking for answers, there is solution to every problem.

AstroCare

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online and I’m offering straightforward and honest Angel readings.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

Hello, my name is Audrey I would love to give you some clarity on this and give you a detailed honest reading on your concern today. I’m having reduced rates today only! come chat with me today to get the answers you have been searching for.

blessings Audrey,

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Psychic Audrey will give you false hopes

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜

over 6 years ago

If he rally is going to keep in touch..how? Will he finally add me to facebook? I asked two weeks ago ..he said its fine..but hasn’t done it. Why I feelhe wont..aand he won’t keep in contact?