How do you know....

over 6 years ago

I have had several reading (I hate to admit). Almost every single one have said that my relationship with ex would be reconciled. I just had a reading with someone with less than 50 reviews (all positive) who told me i am wasting my time. Basically telling me all the other readers were sugar coating things to make money. Now I am slightly confused. I am not looking for a reading just some general advise. Normally I would just flat out ask him what the deal is but in all my readings I am told that by August / September we would be exclusive and not to press or make demands. If the majority of the readers are correct I want to make sure I follow the advise to I don’t throw off the predictions.

Can anyone just tell me if I am wasting my time?

over 6 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Contact me for a reading to get you answers on what is best.

over 6 years ago

No offense I’ve had a ton of reading I was just hoping someone can give me a move on or this reader was wrong.

over 6 years ago
alimo didn't upload a photo

alimo

1 post

Most of my readers told me the same thing, Reconciled and it will be mid of August and September.

over 6 years ago

I feel like she saying that these readers are all sugar coating to get your money. My thing is if you are paying before the reading you don’t know what they are going to say. She made it seems like they are all thieves. How can if be if the readers I’ve been too have had reading with predictions that have come to pass according to the reviews.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I can see you feel alil used and confused come chat with me now I’m online

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

you should contact the psychic you talked to and ask her she can tell you 100% why she said what she said which I feel she is 100% right some people have noo talent what so ever and just want money which wasn’t the case with the last psychic you talked to or me so if interested come in but your descion not hurt if you are not interested in coming in

wish all good 
             psychic laura
over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you the truth after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you toward the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some advise and guidance on your situation. all I need is your name and dob and we can go into a reading for you and see whats coming to pass for you both

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online if you wish to hear the guidance from the angels.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago
tsp48's photo

Tracey (tsp48)

41 posts

HOE… I’ve been following your comments through all the different questions in this forum and you are a riot LOL

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give oyu full accurate insight and details through spirit and see what the spirit show around this person and much more and you. I will give you the truth on all of your questions through spirit . Try my specials today I know I can help you and ease your mind and give oyu insight . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Just a girl not sure how much you can trust someone who has very few ratings which are therefore not enough to validate if his/her predictions with others are accurate. On the other hand if you have read with other reputable advisors and they have validated your connection as well as have many testimonials about accuracy of predictions then i think it would be obvious who you should trust.

over 6 years ago

Kitty, you are so right. She just tool me off guard when she said “you are basically wasting your time.” I can accept the truth or even if that’s what you see as the truth but to be worded that way was something else.

over 6 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@Just a Girl

The number of reviews means nothing.

- What about an excellent Psychic with 10k reviews on another website and 50 on this one perhaps because he/she is new or didn’t have so much time to dedicate to Bitwine?

- The only reviews that matters are those ones where the client state “prediction happens”. Unfortunately many people place an “excellent” before the timeframe deadline and bitwine worked to push the practice of a quick review since you have to do it within a certain time or you will lose the chance.

Once time clients could also change the review, now they can’t anymore, pretty stupid since there are Psychics with clients that would change the review writing “prediction passed” and they can’t anymore.

Getting back to you, I’ve been in the same situation many years ago, the lass popular psychic was in right, the popular were all wrong.

over 6 years ago

Its usually an alarm bell for me if an advisor says they see no future yet have offered nothing to back up that claim and have not said a single thing to validate your connection. This is irrespective of how many ratings they have. Also I think it’s unprofessional if advisors insult other advisors claiming they are ALL wrong and they are the only genuine one. ALONE I agree the 2 week ratings system is unfair .

over 6 years ago
tsp48's photo

Tracey (tsp48)

41 posts

I am new to all of this..but sadly found myself reaching out due to a broken relationship. It is difficult when you have conflicting readings with different people. It makes it all the more confusing and then your anxiety level goes up to the sky because what you thought was going to happen then somebody else tells you it’s not. Sadly at the end of the day only time will tell. And the two-week review. Is such garbage because as a consumer I look for those posts I look for the predictions came to pass. And sometimes it takes more than two weeks after the reading depending on what the situation is or the time frame or whatnot. So that really just doess a disservice to the reader and the consumer.

over 6 years ago

I agree. I read reviews and unless the person comes back for another reading there is no way of letting others know if the predictions came to pass. Unfortunately most predictions are more than 2 weeks out so it’s hard to leave a reassuring review for others.

over 6 years ago

Yes you are wasting your time..stop depending on timelines or pyschics just pray more…I been on this site since 2011 and none of my exs came back..and one of the pyschic on this site admitted she told me what I wanted to hear for money so be careful

over 6 years ago
thesibyl's photo

The Sibyl (thesibyl)

24 posts

As a reader, I find it terrible when a client says “but all the other readers said that…” If you have already got an answer from all the other readers, why are you still asking?

I’m going to play the Devil’s advocate here, but from my experience, when a client keeps insisting on having the same question answered over and over again with the same answer and keeps looking, it is because there is something inside you that makes you think it doesn’t feel right.

Personally, I very rarely see happy endings for break-up situations, when I see them, they come to pass. But the truth is that most time either there won’t be a reconciliation, or there is a reconciliation but the relationship is going to collapse again in a very short time.

over 6 years ago

The Sybil Im just wondering are you a born psychic, clairvoyant or a seer? Just curious what you mean by “you very rarely see happy endings to break up situations ”?

over 6 years ago

I would never tell another reader that her predictions are not in line with the others just make a mental note of it. The reader that I was referring to did not tell me anything about my situation that I could honestly say she was connected to it. As to why so many reading for me, it’s basically trying to see if they can give me some insite as to what my POI is feeling/thinking about the situation since I was told to let things to unfold naturally. Honestly I would prefer just to ask him since it would save me a ton of money but then that would be me going against the guidance given. Alot of us since the predictions are so far ahead just need to practice patience. At least I know that is my main problem. So far the contact has manifested as predicted and I have faith that we will reconcile our relationship as told.

over 6 years ago
tsp48's photo

Tracey (tsp48)

41 posts

To the person above it said something about reconciliation of relationships not working out. That is such a skewed view of relationships. I’ve known many people that have had breakups and reconciled and ended up getting married or staying in long-term relationships. I think it all depends on the work you’re willing to do where you are on the stage of your life and with the issues were when you broke up. So that’s a really defeatist attitude to throw out there and I don’t think that that’s a kind thing to say to people that might be struggling about ex relationships.

over 6 years ago

Tracey, I am with you. Sometimes a break up is over something small that can be worked thru. It’s just an ego thing which makes it a long turn around at least in my situation. So I’ve read some one write somewhere that people are your ex for a reason and I really don’t think its ever safe to generalize like that.

over 6 years ago
thesibyl's photo

The Sibyl (thesibyl)

24 posts

Tracey, I don’t think it is a defeatist view of relationships at all. Relationships require work, commitment, getting to agreements and polishing behaviours. A good percentage of times, whenever there is a reconciliation, people is so overjoyed by being back with their loved one that they oversee the cause of the breakup and it tends to strike again. I haven’t said never, but most often, these reconciliations do not last or they become a very long on and off relationship, but not a steady one.

There are many clients who do not want advice when it comes to relationships, they want the answer. However, from my experience, advice is the most valuable part of a reading, much more than a prediction, because the guidance is putting you in the right tracks for getting to where you want to be.

For instance, in a “Will x come back?” situation people forget to see that not everything is black or white. Sometimes a yes or a no are not the complete answer. A no could turn into a yes if you follow these steps and implement the advice given. A yes can turn into a no, if you assume that it is going to happen no matter what and do nothing about it, nor try to fix the causes of the breakup. My working philosophy is not for everyone, but I am not willing to believe that life just happens to us, as if it was an accident. Our choices modify the reality and the steps that each of us take, direct us to different destinations. The juice of this is knowing which steps to take towards a particular outcome.