Should I trust him?

over 6 years ago

Things were good between Tee and I at first (4/18/97) but they’re not the best now. Should I trust him? I don’t know how to feel about us and where our relationship is headed

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW FOR LOVE ADVICE AND MORE

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full accurate insight and details if you should trust him or not . I will give you the truth and what is ahead . I see a lot through spirit and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth and that’s why you are duel mind but you must do something to handle this relationship.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min/ contact me today !

over 6 years ago

I am a clairvoyant reader with strong medium ability. I will answer questions about love, money, cheating with accuracy, directly from Spirit. I am a clairvoyant reader with medium gifts. I have been reading professionally since 1998 and have enlightened hundreds of customers across the country.

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Come and see me if you are looking for answers.

There is a solution for everything. Contact me for solutions and your queries..

Best Wishes! Hema

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I really see your worry I see that things are headed somewhere for the two of you. wanna know where? come chat with me now I’m online

I am a natural born gifted psychic I can see visions and colors I see and hear things and information about a clients question once I go into a psychic reading iam %100 accurate on my visions I was never wrong about my visions I always get good feedback on my clients so come chat with me on online

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

There are some reasons for trust and some that just can not go forward. Contact me for a reading.

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello my name is audrey I would love to go into a reading for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation and let you know whats in store, your more then welcome to chat with me I’m having reduced rates today only!

blessings Audrey,

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.