The summer

over 6 years ago

Hi. How will the rest of the summer look for me? Any new friends or hobbies coming? I need to get out there more. How will things be between my boyfriend and I? Anything fun happening for us? Romantic moments?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online now to look into your situation. it shows that you have a lot of talents and it would lessen the anx iety you may be faceing. so as to picking up a hobby to take your mind off things

over 6 years ago

Hey Kristina!

It will be as good as you make it love! You get back what you put out. I know it sounds hokey but manifestation is all about having your thoughts come to life. Keep them positive and open. I’d be happy to chat with you if you want to look at specifics.

Be well and have a wonderful summer! Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes for the summer with your boyfriend and you . I will give you full insight and details and what to look for. Try my specials today . Come in for for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details about your current future outlook and career and relationship and let you know what he is thinking, im fast and highly accurate.