are we friends?

over 6 years ago

i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88 miguel arreola 10-31-91 i feel were more than friends but he hasn’t make it official , will he? i’m afraid he only sees me like a best friend? am i right or wrong?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello, I am online right now to give you the answer you seek call me now to get a full in depth reading! let me help you where others have failed! NOTE: upon calling let me know which reading you want .

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

Hi Dalia, I am connected with you query and i sense some positive vibes about it so just call me so i can help you for it.

over 6 years ago

Hi im online call me chat soon

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate reading and truth . I see a lot through spirit and it looks good . Try my specials today . I know I can help you and give you insight and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details about your current future outlook and career and relationship and let you know what he is thinking, im fast and highly accurate.

over 6 years ago

I work with The Tarot and The Spirits around both yourself and me to answer your questions truthfully.

You may not always like what you hear in a reading with me however you can rest assured I will ONLY GIVE THE TRUTH.

I use my gift to guide you, it’s your choice how you use the information I pass on to you from the Cards or Spirits.

When reading with you, I will help you to become empowered by the knowledge you now have and really feel secure in the path that you are walking.

over 6 years ago

Hello dear,

I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers. Do not feel alone with your situation, let’s get the answers YOU DESERVE!!

over 6 years ago

I feel he doesn’t like you in that type of way.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@leelee are you psychic?

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min/ contact me today !

over 6 years ago

I am a clairvoyant reader with strong medium ability. I will answer questions about love, money, cheating with accuracy, directly from Spirit. I am a clairvoyant reader with medium gifts. I have been reading professionally since 1998 and have enlightened hundreds of customers across the country.

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Come and see me if you are looking for answers.

There is a solution for everything. Contact me for solutions and your queries..

Best Wishes! Hema