Will he really move?

over 6 years ago

The guy I’m beginning to see might have to move to Chicago for his job..May or may not be permanent? Will he really move? Are we a dead end?

over 6 years ago

Hi hun,

I’d be happy to take look at the possibilities for you and what is the most likely senerio.

Be well and best wishes! Pixie

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hi my name is psychic Amanda I see ur concern and worry come chat with me now I’m online

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Go with pixie,she’s awesome. Predicated things for me.

over 6 years ago
spiritmother's photo

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

15 posts

I used Cowrie Shells to divine your answer and YES, he will move.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see if he is going to really move . I read around the spirit of the person and see their thoughts and give you the truth . Try my specials today . I will give you full accurate insight and details . Come in for a reading and chat today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details and let you know what he is thinking,im fast and highly accurate.

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Is that it for us tgen?

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
consultantpersia's photo

*psychic of love persia* (consultantpersia)

6 posts

I’m a psychic I pick up a good vibe if u like to chat call me

over 6 years ago

I work with The Tarot and The Spirits around both yourself and me to answer your questions truthfully.

You may not always like what you hear in a reading with me however you can rest assured I will ONLY GIVE THE TRUTH.

I use my gift to guide you, it’s your choice how you use the information I pass on to you from the Cards or Spirits.

When reading with you, I will help you to become empowered by the knowledge you now have and really feel secure in the path that you are walking.

over 6 years ago

The reason of his moving is rather he found something better in the other place or he is forced to move on you have two options 1 its destiny and you have to accept it 2 you give him a better solution to say there or see the reason of his moving and make him change his mind

over 6 years ago

Hello dear,

I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers. Do not feel alone with your situation, let’s get the answers YOU DESERVE!!

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min/ contact me today !

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Come and see me if you are looking for answers.

There is a solution for everything. Contact me for solutions and your queries..

Best Wishes! Hema

over 6 years ago

Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Same here; hooefully, he wants to keep in touch.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DON’T GET YOUR HOPES UP, IT SEEMS THAT YOU DID WANT TO START SOMETHING BUT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS SET BACK DOES NOT MEAN THAT HER ISEN’T ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE FOR YOU.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina