Dear Diary

over 6 years ago

Why do some use this forum As a personal blog or diary? Like we all have issues. We all come here seeking personal help.. asking others about psychics and who we recommend is one thing… and wanting support… but some just go to far… like I just don’t see why we have to put all the personal info out here???? Oh and yes of course Jennifer Poe and marva lee please give me insite on why people do this… lmao :0

over 6 years ago

Lmao I’m sure

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I used this site yesterday to rant. I thought it would be a good topic for discussion, especially for those in confusing relationships. This forum is listed under “community” and we all have a lot in common.

over 6 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to give oyu full accurate insight and details through spirit . I will help you . Try my specials today , never on a lunch break smile . Please come in for a reading and chat . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Lmao marva lee. And Rebo, it’s just some people get way to personal for no reason.. like we get it and it’s a repetitive thing

over 6 years ago

OMG, she did it. lol

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

LMMFAO!!!! I guess we all have psychic powers now that we can predict her pos tings…..hahahahahha!!!

over 6 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

Lol, that was funny

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

Does she even read before cutting and pasting?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

she did this one Jenny

over 6 years ago

You guys are hilarious!!

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

Just noticed.. lol

over 6 years ago

Oh my god marva lee.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Ha ha ha!!! Gina’s turn

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I post here the same things so that people can see I have deals running and am available. I do read the forums and posts as I have read this one. I dont give free info. but sometimes I will give an intro based on someone being a new client or not. My reviews speak for themselves. I am not fake or here just trying to make a buck. I am honestly here to help and I do read these posts.

over 6 years ago

I’m Experienced Psychic, Medium, Certified Angel Therapist, Reiki Master, and Shamanic Healer.

With the help of the Angels, I’m here to guide you with those questions that leave your mind in turmoil and full of self-doubt.

I can help you to heal the pains of the past and bring the light into your life.

over 6 years ago

Yeah thats why Jennifer Poe’s predictions were completely false as what she stated was the complete opposite of what the person truly felt LMAO!!!

And if she calls 2 questions worth $30 a f*cking deal then please tell me who isn’t stealing money here. This broad owes me $200 for her failed predictions.

-Tanya

over 6 years ago

⭐️Psychic Love Divine… (psychicexpert143) Uhh??? You’re another marva lee & Jennifer Poe JR

over 6 years ago

We’re still worrying, wondering and waiting for Gina ….

over 6 years ago
spiritmother's photo

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

15 posts

Sometimes people have no one to talk to and Bitwine is the place for compassion and and kind ear—supposed to be. Sometimes people just want to be heard..acknowledged