holidays.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

end.amaia – embrace all the opportunities. If you do not find the love you are seeking, go with the man that loves you more than you love him. Essaouira- I agree- predictions are not to be taken seriously. It’s sad to see people on here holding on to failed predictions that have been pushed.

over 6 years ago

@Morrix just tried Steve Blackfoot and he said my prediction won’t happen :( got little in the way of validation though. Hoping Dino and Michael D are correct. Got good validation from Michael.

over 6 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

shh – thank you for the advice. if there were any opportunities in the last decade, I would have embraced them. On the other hand, when you know the great love, it is hard to accept less.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

End.amaia – If the great love was one sided then it might be reasonabe to be the one on the receiving end since you’re elightened to be able to show gratitude ;) There’s a light at the end of the tunnel!

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

its the 7th jenny did ur prediction come to pass?

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

No.. It can also mean the month of July. A friend of mine predicted mid summer so very soon. She’s stuck by this since after Christmas.