Qn regarding pendulum

over 6 years ago

Why is it my clear quartz pendulum gives me answers wrong answers especially qns related to love? What should i do to make my pendulum give me the correct answers?

over 6 years ago

The pendulum will pick up on your subconscious fears and patterns. So if you aren’t working on your fears, it’s really easy to get wrong answers. Especially if you are asking about a person that you are emotionally attached too.

When I am using the pendulum, I always first start with “In truth and light without illusions, please show me yes” and then I do the same thing for “no”. Then I ask my question the same way “In truth and light without illusions (and then the question). Always set the intention of wanting truth regardless of desires or emotional attachment.

Also, cleansing regularly is a good idea. You can do this by running under water or place on a widow ceil that gets direct sunlight or moonlight. When cleansing always set the intention that this is what you are doing.

over 6 years ago

Thank you. Appreciate your help :)

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

May also be worth trying a different pendulumn. My husband sits in on a lot of the course I teach and we discovered he can’t use crystal ones, just metal ones.