2 more months.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I have July and August left to see if my prediction will unfold. I pray that it does. otherwise I pray/hope I meet someone who I like. so far no luck what-so-ever. being single for 10 years is not fun. I’m 35 and ready to meet someone.. get married.. have a child maybe..

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Jenny, you need to stop saying you have been single for x amount of years. You are attracting that into your life.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Jenny dont worry, wait and wonder. Get that reading and you will know!! Good luck!! let us know how that goes :)

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

Jenny, I will share with the reasons why this has been happening with you for last ten years so just give me call and i will tell you how your right time will begin..

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your guardian angels.Love and Light.G.