new guy came .....

over 6 years ago

I met D three days ago and he shows interest but i don’t know how to feel towards him. i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago

Im online call me for a in-depth reading chat soon

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts toward you and if you and him will move forward in romance .and relationship . I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him and much more. I will give you full accurate insight and details . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/19/17-6/26/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I would love to pull the Tarot cards to reveal what he is thinking and how you should feel about him.

Let me know if you are really interested or if you want to just wait for time to reveal its eventual truth.