Pendulums

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Are pendulums evil and if a psychic uses it on you or on reading does it lure in evil spirits?

over 6 years ago
psychiceyereader's photo

MADAME GODDESS (psychiceyereader)

2 posts

yes it can cause many problems deppendin on how it was used I wooul love to do a session on this topic for you I am online now

over 6 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Some people believe Psychics are evil and tarot and fortune telling. These things are not evil, however all things can be used for evil in the wrong hands.

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Susan I agree I also believe it depends on what way you use the objects

over 6 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I have never met anyone who used a pendulum to cause harm and really don’t think it can be done. Not unless they’re telling you to watch the pendulum so you can be hypnotized into biting people or something. (Even then, according to hypnotherapy journals, you cannot be hypnotized to do anything you would not want to do anyway.)

over 6 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I have been doing work with a pendulum for 39 years. I haven’t ever heard of any one doing bad things with one. And since it a benign tool,I don’t see how they could really.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

A pendulum is simply a tool. It can’t draw in evil spirits any more than a doorknob can. What could lure in negative energy (or evil spirits, however you choose to look at it) is the person’s intent behind it.