Our future together

over 6 years ago

Will I and my boyfriend start planning for the future? Will we get engaged?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you want to be with someone as soon as possible bcz you know the importance of time but things are not going into your favor.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi there

Looking for answers, Come and see me.

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

I am a spiritualist clairvoyant and a natural psychic. This ‘other sense‘ gifted to me, has matured and developed powerfully over the years, allowing me the ability to empower others to make informed decisions regarding their lives. It is a powerful process, and helps people to be open to life changing experiences. I have many years’ experience and specialize in helping people through difficult situations. A reading will identify the difficulties in your life and guide you in a direction that can help both you and those around you.

My highly honed clairvoyant talents leave my clients feeling spiritually renewed and empowered. Honesty is paramount to me and I do not offer sugarcoated readings or say just what you may want to hear.

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into your reading and give you full insight and details what the spirit show around this situation and you . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings