they predicated it

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I had gotten a reading from Sacred Star,and Pixy Dust on a person and sacred star said he contact by the end of the month of june..it was more mudfle,but she was correct. Pixy also said he would contsct, but since she doesn’t give pin point time lines at the time she said it would be at least a couple of months..it was. I have another who seems,to be correct more often than not..but my main go to is pixy. She has been correct and spot on on the most ..but it has Been a 3-4 yr search to find readers who truly connect with me and have stuff come to pass as they say and not on stuff that can be guessed with a good psychology degree.. Just to say to those who are struggling. .it is possable, it takesthe right reader,,not all are going to be able to see , or they see different stuff. Just like with an artist..they all are good at the art but at different styles,ddefers of there skill, etc. Same here.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead around you and him much more. Try my specials today . I will give you the truth . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I love her and Starz4Lynn too. She has been accurate for me. Just read with Lynn and said OP will ask to see me in 2 weeks time. Keeping fingers crossed.

over 6 years ago

House are you reading with advisors who have been accurate in the past for you? If they are telling you what is in your horroscope are they even connected to you & your situation? Im trying to stick with only a few who I trust who have validated connection.

over 6 years ago

House of Edwards they get it off PayPal

over 6 years ago

House of Edwards they get it off PayPal

over 6 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

House of Edwards,

It may be against the rules to contact clients off site like that. Check with Bitwine on it, they will help you.

I don’t ask for much info in a session, and I have done this work for years and years and couldn’t even begin to tell you how to get unconsented .. or consented either for that matter…information regarding a client. Nor would I want to.

over 6 years ago

House how is that even possible unless that email is attached to your Paypal account ? I would definitely report that to Bitwine as it sounds like thats a violation of privacy . As for looking into future maybe they are using astrology?

over 6 years ago

House I thought you had predictions come to pass for you from advisors in the past. Things unrelated to horoscope. Is it possible that what has been predicted for now is in the stars for you anyway so to speak.

over 6 years ago

Hoe – who sent the email? I have used some of the advisors you recommended. They were right in situations which made me hopeful for predictions now I’m in doubt.

over 6 years ago

I’ve gotten emails come through to the account I registered with Bitwine.

over 6 years ago

I thank you for this. I have never looked at any client’s horoscope, I can assure you! As far as having more information than has been consented to, I personally do not have that kind of access. Be well dear!

over 6 years ago

You got it mama <3>