Smudging...

over 6 years ago

I was told that I should smudge with white sage to clear my energy. I was reading online and it’s hard to figure out the proper steps.

When smudging I know you have to have clear intentions but… do you do it with the windows opened or closed. Also do you start from your feet and work your way up or the other way around?

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

The main thing that matters with smudging is your intentions. Everything else is personal preference. Some people say open windows to give the negative energy a place to leave, some say keep the windows closed so to not let anymoe negative energy in. Same with top to bottom vs bottom to top. It really doesn’t matter. Do what feels right to you and that will make it work.

I say this as a Pagan witch with 26 years experience.

over 6 years ago

Thank you :)

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will help you and clear you in this matter.Feel free to join me.I will also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Amethyst Crystal when I smudged the smoke when out after a few minutes. Is that normal?

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

You mean the smudge stick/bundle went out? Yes, that’s very normal. I normally have to keep lighting it over and over and over while smudging. It’s just a factor of the type of herbs being burned, that’s all.