About a possible relationship in june or this month

over 6 years ago
steve.woodell didn't upload a photo

steve.woodell

7 posts

Hi my name is steven hans woodell born april 8 1991. So i was told in may that i was going to be in a significant relationship sometime this month. Idk who it could be nor do i not know what i should do. Any advice would be great!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online

over 6 years ago
modronlotus's photo

Rachel Erazo (modronlotus)

16 posts

I’d be happy to speak to you! I’m happy to give you some guidance as to who it could be and advice as to how to progress the relationship.

over 6 years ago
steve.woodell didn't upload a photo

steve.woodell

7 posts

Hey Rachel. Yes that sounds good im down to probably do a reading friday. And gifted ariel i might also to one with you. What gets me is that i havnt really met anyone so i dont know haha

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sorry,I do not see you in a new relationship in this month But I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead around romance and relationship coming in for you . Try my specials – Come in for a chat and reading . I know I can help you right away . Blessings