Don't know what to do

over 6 years ago

So I’ve been seeing this guy name Charles bday October 27 1983 I’m Ashley February 2 1983 we been getting real close since Nov we do everything together movies dates dinner dates even vacations together I have really falling for this man but he’s not ready to be in a relationship he treats me as if I’m he’s girlfriend but he’s not ready for commitment what should I do I’m ready to let this go but it’s kinda hard cause I’m in love

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

Hi Ashley, I think you should give him a bit more time like 1-2 weeks and if he still doesn’t want a relationship then tell him that’s what your looking for and want. If you want more detail please give me a ring and I will be more than happy to help. May more joy come your way

psychic laura powers
over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Feb. and Oct. is a crazy match.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Give him time and back off a bit to keep him wondering if you have given up on him it will cause insecurities on his part that will be the would be the wake up call to commitment because he don’t want to lose you. Take Care!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love and relationship questions . I will give you full accurate insight on what is ahead around this love situation and if it will be a breakthrough , or you have’s to move on . I will give you the truth, what spirit show around him and you for the future .Try my specials to day . I know I cna help you and ease your concerns on this situation and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In Love Life & Relationships I Have Been on Bitwine For Over 3 Years All My Readings Are Honest Accurate & Very Detailed I Do Not Give False Hope Please Let Me Help you to Understand The Past Acknowledge The Present & See The Future I Promise You One Reading With Me Will Give You All Your Answers Please Read My Profile For More Infomation I Would Love to Hear From you.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and see me.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

My name is Roseann & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides. Come and have aprivate reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Thank you goddess of spells and Laura

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/19/17-6/26/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to help. Only 99 cent a min!

over 6 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Hi Ashley, he has become too comfortable in this friendship with interest rather than a relationship with commitment as you are wanting. I suggest to take a step back for a bit and allow him to see that a change would be important between you two.

I would message you hun, but I just don’t see the option for me to do so. If you’d like, you are more than welcome to send me a message that I could reply back to. If not, I wish you luck, love and happiness with all your heart is hoping for to have. :)

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

This may seem harsh but a man is ready when he finds what he is lookung for. There are types of people we meet; those we love, those that love us,and those we share mutual love. If you haven’t found the latter, go for the guy that loves you.

over 6 years ago

Aww thank you houseofedwards thank you for the advices Shh your not being harsh just real

over 6 years ago
bitwine85 didn't upload a photo

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Hello Ashley don’t believe Psychic Alinaa, Laura powers, love psychic Gina, Marva Lee, jodee Lynn, Rachel j. They are all wrong with anything they say

over 6 years ago

Oooh wow

over 6 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

I don’t believe I have ever read for Donna White, unless I was contacted for a reading by a different name. Everyone has different opinions about an adviser and what may be wonderful for one person may not be so great for another. It’s completely fine and understandable.

But I was simply just sharing some advice that may help you Ashley. You are such a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. I was simply just sharing with you something that may help you understand the situation a bit better. Hugs to you! :)

over 6 years ago

Awww ThNk you Rachel j I appreciate it I know I like to judge for myself but thank you for the advices means alot

over 6 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

I have enjoyed reading this thread though it was not about me…and want to back up Rachel she is an awesome reader and is definitely genuine and not one of the fakes on here.

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Yes Rachel j when someone talks about you. You go in defense mode quick. I was letting here know that you give false hopes. I use your website so I can screenshot your email. Nothing you said was true. Everyone have they own opinion and but why waste money

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Shazashoo great you had an great experience are is the Rachel taking up for herself. Lol

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

@ashley good luck on here