I give up.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I give up the hope that I will ever meet a boyfriend and get married. It’s never going to happen. :(

I’ve been alone for over 10 years..

I am not happy that I have to single for the rest of my life. It’s going to be a lonely life unless God decides my time on earth is over..

All I have are my parents.. and when their time comes I will literally have no one.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Can I help you? If yes!then feel free to join me.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Oh Jenny, please don’t think that way. You just haven’t met the right one. Try to focus on making yourself happy and I am sure love will show up when you least expect it.

I know it’s easier said than done but we are here for you.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Thanks. It’s hard. Everyone around me is married or has children. My friends are surprised I’m single. I just am frustrated.. :(

over 6 years ago

Jenny I just realized the same thing last night. I’m near your age and I saw the guy I like yesterday the one who won’t speak to me bc I hurt him in the past inadvertently. He was working so we didn’t talk and I wish I stayed later at work Bc he came back, but seeing him really made me miss him. My coworker thought he was married but I don’t think so. I hope to god not. My soul hurts so much. Ow after seeing him. I believe he saw me but still no contact from him. I came home last night sat down and said you know what? I don’t care what my friends or anyone else say. He was the greatest man to me I ever had met and you know what? It’s OK to be sad over this man. Bc my gut tells me I will never meet anyone as good as he was. Or will ever meet anyone at this stage in my life. I realized if he doesn’t come back around, I dot. Foresee anyone else as like you, it’s hard to meet any quality single men our age. I feel i blew it. My chance w him. It’s killing me. It’s so hard to see him. Last night I said if he doesn’t come back into my life and give me a second chance w him, I don’t feel there is anyone else for me maybe in th near future if at all. So I’m just going to exist and accept gods fate like you. And realize I handed my dream man who loved me off to someone else.

over 6 years ago

Also everyone around me is married or has kids as well. It’s very frustrating bc I feel my time has run out and I am considering getting my tubes tied at this point bc I guess soon my time will be passed to have any children.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

alwayssingle. I am sorry you are going through something similar. It’s very discouraging. I am sure I will be invited to weddings or asked to be in one. I would rather not go if invited.. It just rubs it in my face even more I am single… People say you have to be ok with being alone. I am ok with being alone but not constantly.. It hurts. I was told the guy I like will contact in July.. Who knows.. Wish we could exchange emails. It’s nice to know you can relate but sucks you’re struggling too. :(

over 6 years ago

I know I wish we can! And I feel the exact same way as you do trust me. About the wedding things and stuff. It’s ok if you don’t want to go. I don’t want to either. I said if I have to go to one I’ll have to drink myself drunk to handle it. I almost had to do that for a party I went to around Halloween everyone had heir children there and I thihhht of the guy who wouldn’t talk to me and it hurt. To make matters worse I saw him on my way home I passed him driving that night. It’s like god is punishing us i swear.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I will pray you get what you want. You deserve it. You’re probably a pretty person too. I lost friends because they are too busy and want to find other couples to get together with.. :(

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

over 6 years ago

donot give up. hope is to light nnd u need to hv faith in God nd hope ll b given to u which in return give u what u want. u might be needed to change ur actions nd be on path, but for starters you need to hav faith God bless you

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

903768 :)

over 6 years ago
dori's photo

dori

30 posts

over 6 years ago

im online lets chat

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

@ Jenny sorry to hear you feel that way. Surely don’t waste your money on ask psychic Nikki she gives false hopes as well.