Will he be back?

over 6 years ago

Wanting to know if my estranged husband will return. Out of 10 readings 3 said no and 7 day yes! I want to go with the majority! He is Lindsay Allen 17 Jan 1968.

over 6 years ago

Say not day!

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Who said no?

Who said yes? Like which advisors?

over 6 years ago

No – Brittany Katherine, Maharaani, Autumn River

Yes – Dino, Matt Allen, CasandraLynn, Leeloo (in 3 years!), Kassie Kai, Spiritual Love Solutions, Psychic Alinaa, Janet Jade Thompson

Timelines ranged widely.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

most of the “yes” psychics are pretty reliable

over 6 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

oh yes most reliable, omg waiting 3 years for what , that crazy! thats are more fake then who say no!

over 6 years ago

That’s encouraging Rebo, thanks! Dino can’t connect now but his prediction is Sept so I’ll just have to wait!

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

What timeframe did Matt Allen give you?

over 6 years ago

Mid-July to September, fairly wide!

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Spiritual love solution prediction past for me like 4 days ahead of her prediction

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

For contact ?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Leeloo gave a 3 year prediction too. We will see.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

gave me^^

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

That seems so general lol

over 6 years ago

Roscoe I’m pleased for you. What was the prediction? TBH I was a bit abrupt with SLS (my bad) as what they said in the intro seemed to good to be true!!!

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

about a person contacted me. That I have not heard from in a year

over 6 years ago

Count Marco was another ‘yes’!!

over 6 years ago

Dino, leeloo, Kassie kai , all have been correct for me for the postbpart as well. Matt Allen can’t connect to my situation… the rest I haven’t tried

over 6 years ago

Most part*

over 6 years ago

Interesting Kris; were they contact predictions?

over 6 years ago
ninacyp didn't upload a photo

ninacyp

10 posts

Great, seems like you are doing your homework as almost any advisor you’ve listed here is legit. I have no clue but from my experience, the majority of psychics telling you one thing, doesn’t mean it is going to be true. I’ve had personally experienced in my case that the small minority turned out to be true. Either case I hope the majority of psychics who gave you a positive outcome will turn out to be right.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will contact you and come back . I will give you the truth what this spirit is thinking and his thoughts coming back to you and much more . Accurate insights and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago
ninacyp didn't upload a photo

ninacyp

10 posts

Marva Lee strikes again. Apparently, there are only two buttons in her keyboard: COPY and PASTE.

over 6 years ago

lol I wondered how long it would take!

over 6 years ago

Hello, I don’t paste at all . I don’t paste and never did . So you said the wrong thing never paste any time . Gods Blessings