Tarot predictions

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Are tarot cards better for predicting long term predictions? I heard it’s usually better for long term predictions and energy readers are better for short term ?

Is it true that some psychics can’t look far out ?

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

I can you about your lovelife,present,past and future. I will tell you what is coming for you and what is good for you. Together we can walk and talk into the light to correct your stumbling blocks and issues, to open the doors to all you are entitled and will know what is coming for us. I will tell you what is going for you and what is coming in your way. You can contact with me for know what is coming in your way. You can contact with me to know about your relationship and connection with your lovers. Natural born psychic with extra God gifted abilities and visions of powers.

Saami.

over 6 years ago

Hi, I use tarot cards for short and long term predictions and also I listen what my angels say to me.Also, I use a pendulum for yes or no questions.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago

The thing about predictions, is the timespan in which you have to see these changes your thoughts and actions will change the outcome.

Cards and Astrology are better for timeline prediction because it can divine certain things we do not otherwise see in an energetic read.

Energetic reads are based upon current thoughts and emotions and intentions. – So while it is good to see IF someone has the desire and intention to contact you its better if the reader is able to detach from the emotional standpoint to determine what WILL happen [Which is a rare thing to find, its ok- empaths just are very ‘in the moment’ of the person so its a lot to learn.] Hope this answers your question! bless

over 6 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

I only use cards if asked, and I do like the timing they give. Good or bad, my cards are correct. Brie Love 1.25$ min. xxxx

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

It depends on what kind of psychic they are..some psychics do not need tools at all like cards, etc