PSYCHIC GUIDENCE PLEASE XX

over 12 years ago

Hi can anyone tell me how my child birth goes i.e natural or c-section and will we both be ok after it,,also whats the gender please xx

over 12 years ago

Hello, Maria. I can help you with this if you contact me all I need is your date of birth and name I’m 100% accurate, god bless :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

First off congratulations on the pregnancy.

2ndly I think you need to talk to a doctor about this as my understanding is if you have pre existing conditions that could affect the birth such as HSV 2 then the doctor at the birth needs to know beforehand to check that its not active so that the baby isn’t affected. Many have HSV 2 and don’t know and babies have been known to die at birth because they came in contact while the mother was giving birth naturally. Speak to a doctor get yourself checked and given the all clear for a natural birth and then it comes down to the baby and where you are at the time when it decides to arrive as babies come when they are ready not when you are ready. The other thing whats your pain tolerance like. As stated you should be talking to a doctor.

over 12 years ago
gege's photo

ginger (gege)

7 posts

i see alot of things in store for you and your family dont worry every thing will be alright just have faith in god and let him take over…if you want to know more come chat with me …..god bless you and your baby ….one thing i will tell you is to thank god every day for blessing you …....