English (Change)

Crying Ex in Dream..

11 months ago

Long story short, my ex boyfriend of 3 months broke up with me (technically I found out on social media that he was in a relationship already so it was like he didn’t tell me himself) April 10 but he has been seeing another girl behind my back since mid-March.. Aroud that time he has became a total different person and he also told me that if he wanted to break up with me he would do it to my face. (Yeah right) I remember the first few weeks of the break up, I didn’t know what to do or how to move on. I didn’t sleep, eat, want to be around friends or family, etc. I was a wreck. When I did sleep, I would see him in my dreams. At first I wanted to be back with him so much, but he had cut all contact with me including deleting me from all social media on April 10 so I wouldn’t see his “new” life with his new girl… I’m slowly recovering as some days I think about him all the time and some hardly ever. A few nights ago I had a dream I was in a thrift store near furniture and I so happen to see him there. I can remember that I confronted him about what he did to me. Then he looked me in the eyes and told me “This is why I can’t tell you things, you’re one track minded.” Now I do remember him saying this about me but not towards my face. We basically start arguing and I began crying. Next he sat down on a couch, face down and started crying. I have looked online to see what this dream interpretation could mean but I’m getting various answers. I know I’m the only one who can know what this could mean, but I’m clueless as to why he would cry to me in a dream. HELP, please.

Also since the breakup and when I did have dreams, I remember one dream where him and I would go get Starbucks and I was in his car, he left his phone and I saw a text from “31” when he got back to the car, i confronted him about it and he kicked me out of his car. Starbucks was our favourite place to be, 31 is the age of his new girl and sadly I can’t remember what happen after the kicking me out part. Lastly I feel that when I’m out driving, I see model cars just like his only I don’t think it’s him but I didn’t have this problem until well yeah. My spirit guidance refer to me this is a sign from him that he misses me but honestly I have no clue.

11 months ago

Hello, Let me help you on your questions for romance and relationship and much more . I read the spirit of the situation and the person . Try my specials today and let me help you right away . I know I can ease your mind . Blessings

11 months ago

Hi there,If you need any advice from my Spirit Guides regarding changes in your life,I’m online now.See you in the chat! George

11 months ago

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

11 months ago

Hi dear,

This shows me that this man is thinking of you, i know you’re confused but i would like to chat with you and look into this.