English (Change)

psychics who are "never wrong"..

6 days ago

is it true that some psychics can be wrong and are unable to connect to a client? I’ve had readings that were total opposite of what others have told me (the others have been accurate) and they are sure that they are correct when in reality their predictions were wrong and off. when you call a psychic out on that they get upset and offended. no one is perfect and no psychic is 100% right all of the time.

6 days ago

Their is only one God and no human can compare

5 days ago

No one is perfect, that is completely true. Keep in mind though that everyone has free will so a reading you receive can only be based on what is seen AT THAT TIME. Get a reading the next day and things may have changed. So it may not be that the psychic is lying or anything like that but that the path has changed from what it was during a previous reading.

5 days ago

Any psychic who says they are never wrong is lying. If we are right 85% of the time that’s a good average.

5 days ago

we only predict what is shown to us at that time,its just like @crystalkoneko has stated if you get a reading about the same thing over and over again it might just change..the future jenny dear is not set in stone but from how I like to explain it…the future is like a lead pencil lol you or future itslf can always erase what was,or suppose to be and change it around…for better or sadly,for worse…theres a saying sweety

“the PAST is history,FUTURE a MYSTERY,today is a gift…*whispers-that’s why we call it the PRESENT ;)

5 days ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

157 posts

is this not telling us that although they can read a situation perhaps, their predictions do not come to pass?

2 days ago

There are time when one Psychic connects but not a strong as another with a client. The best advice for this. Is if you find a psychic or to who is connecting well with you, stick with those ones. At the same time a psychic that may connect really well with you may not another.

1 day ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

157 posts

yeah but how do you know who you are connecting with?