English (Change)

Thank you!

4 months ago

Tonight I’ve been thinking about what a gift, what a sorrowful, beautiful gift it must be to be psychic, to quite possibly be the sole source of hope for individuals who are often in their darkest hour, clinging to that last shred of hope that their dire situation will turn around. How hard it must be, knowing this, and having to say, I know your heart is breaking but you’ll have to endure this suffering to grow, you’ll have to walk through fire to come out the other side. Sometimes it may be a really positive experience for them because the future seen may be magnificent; more often than not though, the moral of the story told by a psychic is that nobody will go through life unscathed. A psychic feels others’ suffering, their longing for worthiness and acceptance and love, their loneliness, their fear, and the heaviness of their hearts. A psychic tries to convey that, despite circumstances, there is a future and a hope, though maybe not in the way one intends or plans or dreams of. As difficult as that must be, I imagine that it is rewarding as well to know they’ve made a difference, provided a light at the end of the tunnel. I have been misled by a few on here, but I have been blessed by many. The seers, the empaths, the tarotists, they’ve comforted me and encouraged me and taught me to trust in myself and my inner beauty and the calling of my soul. They’ve guided me and grown me. For all of these things I am grateful. Certainly I’ve paid for these services, but I have been the recipient of much generosity and much kindness. There are many readers to whom I owe gratitude, but tonight I want to give special thanks to Claudia May, Leeloo, Janet Jade, Jade (Golden Oracle), Andrea, Rares, Count Marco, Dino, Kassie, Leona, Neil, James, and Pixie. You have all been blessings to me, and I know you will continue to be. I also want to thank Domine, who has never been able to connect with me, but has tried free of charge and always with such kindness numerous times. For your unique gifts, your kindness, your generosity, for seeing me as I am and as I can be, I thank each of you. Namaste.

4 months ago

Lovely post :) Thank you for sharing … the “gift” can often be doubled edged … I just wish people would realize there own potential more and know that no matter how dark one moment may feel, that another moment will always follow.

Lovely Post Paprnazi x

xx

Psychic Dino

4 months ago

WORRY ENDS WHERE FAITH BEGINS* CALL ME NOW KEEN RADIO/ ADVANCED REALITY SHOW AND NBC CHANNEL NEWS. I AM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, WORLD RENOWNED/ PSYCHIC WORKING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD.I HAVE EXTREMELY DETAILED VISION.CALL ME NOW DON’T WAIT I KNOW IT ALL.

4 months ago

It is a wonderful post . Many Blessings ahead

4 months ago

Thank you for your beautiful post :) It made my day. It is very special to see you can feel the pain and also the wonder associated with the gift of truth, that we all carry inside. You are special :) and all you seekers of truth and self-work are. Sending my love!

4 months ago

Such sweet words. Blessings.