English (Change)

predictions coming true.

11 days ago

I have hired experts who have clients who say their predictions have come true (even on the exact day they were told).. I was told things and now it’s being delayed.. Once August I might move on.. but I’m hopeful because almost every psychic I’ve talked to says June/July.. so we will see.

why are predictions happening for others and not for me? I hire the psychics who have lots of reviews with predictions happening.

11 days ago
kemdias didn't upload a photo

kemdias

9 posts

I would suggest for you to go to Rares Mardare, he provides accurate time lines. Give him a try

11 days ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

houseofedwards

121 posts

I beg to differ. Rares madares was so way off with me.

11 days ago

I;m going through that also. I was told this guy would be back and we will communicate and my certain go-to advisors been accurate regarding another man and job stuff but not this one guy. It keeps getting pushed back also. And now all of a sudden i tried 2 new psychics and those ones are saying he will stay distant or doesnt show up as in my local readers cards. It could very well be that the person is going back and forth maybe and isn’t fully on the page of reconnecting yet. I feel the same way, I am ready to move on. it’s upsetting when you feel the person was the one.

Jenny I know you have said you read with moonlight before and I emailed her a couple times and cant seem to get ahold of her about my situation and her site appears to be down. Have you spoken to her recently?

11 days ago

she’s taking time to take care of herself. hoping she will return soon.

11 days ago

I think she’s revamping things for her site.. the site I’m working with her on is also closed.

11 days ago

Ok thanks for the info! I hope she will be too! She was accurate about one guy and I want to see why this other one isnt contacting yet.

11 days ago

Sorry i agree with HouseofEdwards Rares although very nice was not accurate with timesframes for me and he have 2 neither passed and ofcourse as with others timeframes have been pushed out. Jenny i know what you mean, it seems others have had predictions pass but so far not yet for me..

11 days ago

i remember you Post something about Dino predict, he change his time line for You, to december , than springs after that summer….how u can believe in these SCAM! save your money Honey

11 days ago

houseofedwards

121 posts

Do you guys believe that a timeline gets pushed out because we are not ready yet? I’m in a situation where I want things to move past a stage of confusion regarding a close friendship but my anxiety keeps it at bay. If it were to happen now I wouldn’t be in that place of ‘being ready’ I don’t know. Its just a thought that came to mind

11 days ago

House i dont think its the case of me not being ready but maybe the other person. Either way then why give time frames if free will always seem that get in the way?

11 days ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

192 posts

If a timeline keeps getting pushed is because the psychic did not connect with you.

11 days ago

Ive been lucky as all predictions (and I mean all) have happened for me. Mostly to do with “contact” and “intimacy”. Timeframes were a little off though vut slightly(no big deal).

11 days ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Rebo: who have you read with? im surprised that all your predictions have come to pass as many of us here are still waiting with nothing.. Im happy for you though :)

11 days ago

Rebo which advisors have you read with who’s predictions and timeframes were accurate?

11 days ago

Most accurate to the exact day was Claudia Stanley Short term accuracy were Jodee Lynn, Pixie Dust, Dino Long term accuracy The Love Advisor, Janet Jade Thompson, Lily Oak, Terry Mitchell(yes, all 5 events-mind blowing AF!!) Accuracy with knowing exactly what SHE was like goes to Equinoxx, Starz4Lynn, and Honest and Quick Answers(earthangelelizabeth) I use some local card readers where I live for very specific mind blowing accuracy but they are not readily available when I need them so I use Bitwine when I need a reading in those moments my anxiety would creep up and I needed insight and answers during those moments. And yes, I’ve had quite a few very bad readings here but after awhile, I got pretty good with knowing who to choose.

11 days ago

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Christina. I had 3 readings with her about 2 to 3 years ago. She 100% nailed how the other girl was. Christina was very “rough” with the reading and of course like a dummy and didn’t listen. I would go to other readers to reverse and sugar coat everything again to make me feel better. Christina read her like a fricken book and I should have listened!! I would have spared my pocketbook thousands of dollars and my heart much grief.

10 days ago

Thanks for your recommendations Rebo:) I’m glad to hear you have had success with a few advisors on here. Unfortunately I haven’t had much luck with the ones I have read with on your list including Christina:( Ive never read with Claudia Stanley but it looks like she may not have been active on this site for a while.

10 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Thank you for your recommendation Rebo. Ive read with a few of the ones you have recomeneded though havent had any luck! Its always good to see that there are people on here that have had success as at times feel I’m wasting my time on here with no predictions that have come to pass. Is there anything that you did for the manifestation of the predictions such as visualization or meditations??

10 days ago

Kaz Kaz, maybe it was my questioning and at the time both of our energies were very intense. Maybe that is why. But when I get a reading, I try to relax and focus on communicating with the reader given the limitation of “chatting”. Even now, although I am entirely ignoring “her” and she is trying to pry her way into my life again but with a selfish agenda. For this situation, I had to use a live reading(here locally) because I couldn’t afford to gamble with “holes” in the information. I needed total accuracy for me to decide my next move with her. Thank God I did because I remain on top of this situation.

10 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Rebo: Glad to hear that you are on top of it and this has given you the chance to do so.. Ive read with many advisors and dont get me wrong i have connected with many who seem to know the past and current situation without me saying anything though when it comes to timeframes and predictions nothing has happened.. i feel as if maybe i need to stop getting readings as its creating alot of negative energy for me with the false hope.. Did you get many readings done or do you give it time and space between readings? I hope ypu get the best outcome out of your situation and things work out the way you desire them to :)

10 days ago

the more panic and anxiety I felt the more the readings(about 2 a week). This was about 2 years ago. I now get them about once a month and let me tell you, it sure feels great not to depend on them!! But she contcqted

10 days ago

(continuation) but she contacted and I felt an ugly feeling in my gut that their was an agenda with a bery bad outcome for me so I sought a reading ladt Friday that clarified her motives and I backed off and blocked her.

10 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

I was geeting readings almost everyday and if i didnt like what was being saidi would go to the next onr and so on.. ive tried to limit my use on here as ive found its bringing alot of negativity as i depend on them too much.. Yes that must be a great feeling and we all need to remember that we are in control of our own lives no matter what.. did things work put the way you were advised? And is there a go to advisor you have now?

10 days ago

houseofedwards

121 posts

Rebo I wanna take starz4lynn out that list and ask were her timeframes accurate?