Love

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Are there any real honest advisor who can do a good love reading without fear of being left a bad review. I know it’s many that will say they are. Some have not been accurate or u feel connected to me

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on love , I only read from the spirit of the person and situation around love and relationship , Of the person thoughts and feelings . and if you don’t have any one in your life when a person will come in for true love and future . I’m on line now . I will only give you the truth what to avoid in a relationship from yourself , and some one else where will be negative . Try my specials today , I will give oyu full accurate insight through spirit and much more . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Marva Lee I have had one with you you were wrong

over 6 years ago
r.kimberly's photo

R. Kimberly (r.kimberly)

12 posts

Hi! Rosco…. I hope you have found someone to read with. If not you can chat with me we can take a peek. Sometimes you may be on one path that one decision or choice puts you on another. We see as of the path your on now. If that changes it can alter the outcome :)

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

WORRY ENDS WHERE FAITH BEGINS* CALL ME NOW I AM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, WORLD RENOWNED/ PSYCHIC WORKING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD.I HAVE EXTREMELY DETAILED VISION.CALL ME NOW DON’T WAIT I KNOW IT ALL.

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

WORRY ENDS WHERE FAITH BEGINS* CALL ME NOW I AM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, WORLD RENOWNED/ PSYCHIC WORKING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD.I HAVE EXTREMELY DETAILED VISION.CALL ME NOW DON’T WAIT I KNOW IT ALL.

over 6 years ago

yes. me. sugarcoating really isn’t my forte. my purpose is to help you move forward, in whatever direction that may be.

check out my reviews. xx

blessings

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

I offer you accurate psychic readings that tell you the TRUTH! I get to the point quickly and don’t waste your time or money. I do not sugarcoat in my readings, I tell you the truth with compassion and offer insight into what is ahead.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/22/17-5/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Absolutely, come in to chat !