Confused on readings and predictions

over 6 years ago

I am very confused. I have spoken to several different psychics. Some of the best that have been referred my many others. Yet I am getting different outcomes from them. Some say yes he will returns bd give a timeframe others say no he won’t. Has this happened to anyone else?

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hi Cynthia, yes ive had the same thing happen to me also some have told me it will happen while other have advised otherwise.. Its hard to believe what is true and what is not as I’ve had many timeframes that have come to pass with no changes.. i to have had readings with some of the top advisors and nothing has happened each time they just seem to shift timeframes.. Sorry to hear that its happening to you also as i know how frustrating it can get.

over 6 years ago

Hello Cynthia, Kaz, My name is Avia and I am a psychic here.

I decided to answer to this text because I consider it an important topic. This is one of the most frequent questions from customers and I understand why. How can we trust a psychic? How can we decide who’s our guide? Before I became a psychic during the studies, I had the same problem until I realized that the most important element to understand who your guide is is the connection between you and this person. Tarots (or other tools) are never wrong, we are wrong to interpret them, read them, understand the messages from them. This happens when there is no real connection, and I believe that the connection is a feeling that you have to feel from your depths. Your intuition will tell you who is really connected with your deep. Trusted in your intuition first, the sensitive person should help you find the answers you already have within you.

Take care

Avia

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 6 years ago

Hi Cynthia I think there is many of us here that unfortunately are in the same boat as you.I agree with Kaz it can be very frustrating and confusing. I guess only time will reveal the truth and what’s meant to be.

over 6 years ago

Hi Avia if an advisor does not feel a real connection with client then why do they proceed with reading providing incorrect information and confusing the clients? Do they only care about money? I know i have come across some ethical advisors here who have been honest and said they couldn’t connect to me and didn’t just want to do reading for the sake of money. Also if tarot is never wrong why do different cards come up with different readers?

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

it is how they are interpreting the cards that is the difference. some take the pictures as literal meaning, others go further and interpret that actual meaning of the card. it can takes years to master the reading of the cards, some goes with angel and oracle cards as well.

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Hello,

It’s best if you stick to one psychic and not ask the same question too many times :)

Hope this helps!

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Hi, Ok a reader will never tell you something will 100% definitely happen (or they shouldn’t) as the whole point in getting a reading is that you can change and shape your future armed with more information. Even if we are looking at the actions of others, the way you treat and respond to them will often shape things. Now when you get a reading, you are being given information and guidance that will lead you towards what the reader is seeing, so getting a reading is in itself altering your path. If you decide to get one reading after another in quick succession the readers are seeing a path that is still changing and forming. Pick one reader you trust, don’t get more than one reading on a set question all the time.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit what is ahead around your life and matters to the heart . I will only give you what the spirit show on a situation and a person and when everything will start to change around you for the better. try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . I know I can help you with all of your concerns and more . On line now live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

If you are asking more than one psychic is someone is coming back and you are getting different answers that sounds to me like the person in question hasn’t yet made up their mind. We can only see things as they currently stand at the time of the reading. If the person you are asking about changes course an hour later the next psychic may see “no”.

I am always careful to explain that the reading I give is based on how the path is currently laid out. Everyone has free will and if someone deviates from that path then the future will change as well.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

houseofedward actually I believe he was, but that was all he was right about, though his timeline was vague

over 6 years ago

Hello Kitty,

An honest reader should say when there is no connection and give up the reading as an honest client should do the same. Besides, what cards see always depends on the path of that moment. It is also important to believe in your psychics in order to build a relation based on trust. That will help you to create a stronger connection.

Avia