spirituallovesolutions Vs

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Spiritua love solutions.

My go to that has been accurate for me is spirituallovesolutions. Ihave recommended her here a lot. I just saw there is another psychic called ‘spiritual love solutions’ that I never knew existed- could be so confusing! Has anyone consulted with either of these two? Have a wondergul day!

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Shh: ive had a reading with spirituallovesolutions though her predictions for me havent happened. She seemed accurate with past and present though. Noone predictions for me have come to pass even had readings with top advisors..

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

Predictions are delicate things. Everyone has free will and so a prediction can only be correct if no one involved changes their path. There is no way to see past a person’s free will. Be careful of people who say there is.

I will never tell anyone that something is definitely going to happen. Come check me out if you’re interested.

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Crystal Koneko: Yes i understand that free will have a play in it though when uve been told for months that thingd will happen and they havent when do you give you on that prediction and movr on? Ive had many said that they still sre the same outcome though just delayed.

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

Kaz, time is also a tricky thing in readings. If the same prediction is continually being given then it may have just not happened yet. Be wary of anyone who tries to give you a specific time frame. We may see something happening during the summer time, but is that in a couple months or next year?

If you’d like another reading I have two specials currently. $45 for 60 minutes or $10 and I will draw 1 card to answer 1 question

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Kazkaz: Sorry to hear, I hope you find someone who’s accurate for you. She’s always been very accurate with predictions and timeframes for me.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and this person and when he will contact you and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see what his thoughts are and feelings of connecting to you and when he will . Try my specials today . I will give you the truth what spirit show Come in for a session and chat . Blessings .

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Houseofcards- yes, my advisor is the one without the spaces

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

The one without the spaces ain’t even online I have emailed her and no response

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Houseofcards-sorry. Yes, she takes time off pretty frequently.