New to this

over 6 years ago

I would like a reading pertaining mainly to my relationship with a recent ex. I do not have his DOB and not 100% on his last name spelling. Can I still get an accurate reading?

over 6 years ago

just seek out readers that don’t need name or dob!

over 6 years ago

How would I know which ones don’t need the information?

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My $10 deal:predictions in ten mins/ fast and accurate

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Try Lovepsychicvision.

over 6 years ago

Some might only need a first name. I’ve only tried three psychics on here and only 3 on keen. Only one hasn’t asked for any info, just a question.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/01/17-5/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hi it is possible to get a connection with limited information as it comes down to just that “connection or no connection”

For me its mainly first name only, I do ask for year of birth but thats not always linked to “getting the connection” but for other reasons.

Take some time to read some profiles, check the feedback left by others and then when ready take your pick.

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and this person and what this intention are in the future for you and him . I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session .Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about your love life after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

yes thats not a problem contact me with your first name and dob and i would be happy to do a reading for you

over 6 years ago

Last named are not given?! I’ve been asked each time for full name on here.

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

They are NOT supposed to ask for last name. Some don’t even need info, who have you read with ?

over 6 years ago

Barbara Moore, Tuesday and can’t recall the other one.

over 6 years ago

I have never had a reading so had no idea what info was actually needed. If I need to explain in detail my question to get a better reading.

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

I’d be happy to do a reading for you! I do ask for first name and DOB but just tell me you don’t have it and I will work around it. :) I have two specials currently: $45 for 60 minutes $10 and I will pull 1 card to answer 1 question.

I specialize in love and relationship readings. I can help you. :)

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

the only thing an advisor will ever ask is poss 3 small questions #1 whats your name(first only),#2 dob,#3whats your question..thats it and the reading starts…if they ask you for more info on your personal INFO then becareful,they could be scam artist,im an advisor and I do not! ask this as there is n need for a full name,the only reason why I may ask for your name is to make sure it states it on your paypal,so no one says someone stole their money and you are who yu say you are,...ppl tend to lie to get a free reading,...hope this helps..

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

Never give a last name to any advisor here. If you’re being asked for a last name, run! It’s a scam, or at least their doing more with that information than needed. Most should only ask for names or DOB, and half of the time the DOB could be just to make sure you’re above the age of 18.

Feel free to browse the site like Dino suggested. If you’d like to chat with me, feel free to come on by. Either way, I hope you find what you’re looking for. :)

over 6 years ago
spiritmother's photo

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

15 posts

The energy would still be there, plus Spirit knows either way.