Advisor love

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Have anybody read with live is she accurate because she charges a lot and when you tell her you don’t have it then she ends charm I mean I’m not trying to pay 45 2 100 for a false reading

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My $10 deal:predictions in ten mins/ fast and accurate

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit on your questions and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . I know I cna ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

hi good morning , if your looking for a love reading plz feel free to look over my profile and contact me when ready, i am a clairvoyant reader with over 17 years of exp and specialize in love and relationships,,, hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

$10 for 15mins! call me I can put your troubled mind at ease

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

$30/15 min is $120/hr! The’re excellent advisors that cost less than $1/min.

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

I’d be happy to help you and read for you! I have over 26 years experience and I specialize in love and relationship readings. I have two specials currently too… $45 for 60 minutes $10 I will pull 1 card to answer 1 question

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance