Is that possible

over 6 years ago

Let’s say… if I’m talking to two men at the same time who share the same name (but different dob and nickname) . And i ask psychics how they’re . Is that possible for them to pick up the wrong energy. For example, if i ask how’s John dob June 12 . But another man who approaches me names John as well. But dob September 11. Their energies can be mixed up?

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

I think if you’re talking to someone that really knows what they’re doing then they will be able to distinguish who is who. But as not to confuse the advisor and yourself, I would probably call one John and the other one a nickname or J2, something like that.

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My $10 deal:predictions in ten mins/ fast and accurate

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let e look into spirit and see what is ahead around your love life and who will be the right one for you in the future . I see a lot through spirit . I will give you the truth . On line now . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/01/17-5/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

I only give honest answers as well, good or bad. If you’re interested in a reading I’d be happy to oblige. :) Hit me up for a chat anytime I’m online.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Oftentimes psychics can get the energy mixed up for numerous reasons. This will happen to me if, 1. the energy of the situation is crazy hectic and mixed between all of you 2. its an emotional situation and your energy is very involved 3. many other psychics have given you info about this

We pick up all of that plus more of the energy, so it just really depends. My advice is try and stay away from psychic hopping because then that is more likely to happen.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Go one by one and see the difference :)

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!