Mixed emotions

over 6 years ago

Im 5 months pregnant. But ever since i told 8/25 hes been going back and forth about it. How does he feel? How come hes become so distant with me. Ive known him for 6 almost 7 yrs now and i didnt think it would be like this if i got pregnant considering he wanted her too. Im not sure what i should do any advice is helpful

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

sweety,he seems very nervouse bout having a baby at this moment..if you like me to tune into it more the readings with me is only $10 for 15mins,call me on bitwine

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you find the answers you’re looking for. :)

over 6 years ago

Thanks

over 6 years ago

Thanks

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My $10 deal:predictions in ten mins/ fast and accurate

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/01/17-5/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on this person and see when he will be balance with you and come forward around the baby and you . I see a lot through spirit . Come in for a session and chat . I know I can help you with this matter and your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance

over 6 years ago

i have read threw his energy ,, when your ready plz contact me for insight

over 6 years ago

I only give honest answers as well, good or bad. If you’re interested in a reading I’d be happy to oblige. :) Hit me up for a chat anytime I’m online.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

lots and lots of mixed emotions on his end. He feels like a very genuine man, but I am seeing him literally going back and forth back and forth.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!