Real psychics

over 6 years ago

Anyone know who is a real psychic here, the doest say the same love story but its honest and truth

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on love and relationship . I read the spirit of the person and see what his feelings are , and I f some one new coming in your life . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Dana psychiclovevision is will connect and see if you connect with her before she charge she is great with details and will guide you. She is very patient she will not give false hopes she is the truth. You can always come back and ask her something. She is a sweetheart and a real caring person

over 6 years ago

DID YOU KNOW THAT MAY IS THE MONTH OF LOVE AND RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS? I’m here for your love readings! Please join for chat today. Love and Light. George

over 6 years ago

if you would like insight into a situation plz contact me for guidance

over 6 years ago

I am honest. I won’t fluff and was blessed with a real gift. I would love to give u a reading :)

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hello dana!,

i’m Samantha i’m a honest nonjudgmental psychic and would love to offer you some guidance clarity and also some advice as well, I hope you join me in a session sometime, right now I have a trending special of $25 with $5 off unlimited time and questions so we can take our time xoxo hope to hear from you

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

I was born with this gift I was not taught…ARE YOU AT A LOSS? NOT SURE WHERE YOUR LIFES GOING? NOT SURE IF YOU MADE A GOOD DECISION ON ,LOVE,MONEY,MOVING TO A NEW PLACE,ETC? NOT SURE WHAT HE/SHE THINKS ABOUT YOU? IS HE/SHE CHEATING ON YOU? All these questions will and can be answered today! I’m one click away for a better today,You’ve tried the rest now try the best,Im Accurate on all my readings,contact me now for a better & brighter tomorrow!

over 6 years ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

61 posts

-:) Jess is my go to, I speak with her only for couple of mins, about the same issue over and over, and she is always good, honest and calming. Samantha, she answered my qs in depth which I really appreciated, with no fluff.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Spirituallovesolutions ( one word)

over 6 years ago

Which spirituallovesolutions, theres so many with that name

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago

Go with one who will check the connection with you before they start charging. A reader that may work for someone else may not work for you. I haven’t had major predictions come to pass yet but Dino, Michael Duval, Matt Allen and Neil Blacknwhite were all ethical readers. Jamey, Brilliance Insight and Pixie Dust were all honest to say they couldn’t connect with me.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

It’s spelt in one word; her avatar is a side view picture of a female.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you