Really? Real ...and Serious please

over 6 years ago

I see we all have the same issue with readers not reading a post and just posting their ads,choking things up. I keep trying to find a real reader, one who will answer a tad bit of my question only so I know they truly connect. I havnt had much luck in just going through them the other way,, too much of a guessing game. And I’ve been losing.

My question is my ex with another girl?one of his ex’s possable, ,cheated? When will I hear from him? If anything to explain his actions. Ha..I know..but he’s done it before. Please..and thank you to those who truly read.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
aanu's photo

Aanu Hem (aanu)

3 posts

If his done before his doing again you should not trust again but you must learn this your selves. :(

over 6 years ago

No, I ment explain his actions he’s done before..he hasn’t done the action of feeling like he’s been cheating or acting the way he’s bren acting. But he’s come to me to appologize and explain his actions before. I know people will laugh and say good luck inhim explaining..but he’s done it.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what this man intention is this time to you and if he will be faithful and truthful . I read the spirit around a person and give you full accurate insight . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi I can help you I have helped many people with my gift I can answer all your questions I can pick up on what’s going on in your life and surroundings. contact me for more information on how I can help

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Hes very repetitive in his actions. i see him doing it over and over again. Commitment issues, also lots of pain in the past that has caused him to be this way.

I also feel he is involved with others currently, nothing serious, but he is a “play boy” I guess you can call him.I don’t see just one, I see a few. Hope this helps a bit

over 6 years ago

Try Kassie Kai!

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!