new (For Psychics Only)

over 6 years ago

Hi I started a new job that pays very well but the thing is.. I question some things? The people seem untrusting , manipulative​ and backstabbing each other. It is starting to frustrate me and has me wondering will loose my job?. Will it get better I have been there for only a month but​ I want to be permanent as I am a temp Worker. What will be the outcome of this?

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/24/17-5/01/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me look into your reading and see what is ahead and changes around this job , I will give you the truth through spirit and much more . I see a lot through spirit and will help you on your concerns . Try my specials today. Come in for a chat and session today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online dear contact me for true and clear insights xoxo ariel

over 6 years ago
charis_cavenaugh's photo

Charis Cavanaugh (charis_cavenaugh)

2 posts

Hi Bonita – The forecast does not look good for you staying there. Be prepared to move on, the temp job only has a 70% chance of turning into a full-time gig. Now, those may seem like good odds, but the bigger concern is with the management. This doesn’t seem like a good fit to me – I’m just reading the energy of the situation. It’s always wise to be prepared to move on (it doesn’t take a psychic to tell you that) but I wouldn’t suggest working for this management. Take care.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your benefits and happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

with your dob and first name i can take a look and see whats going on

over 6 years ago

The management wants to make me a permanent worker and said I had nothing to worry about concerning my job. My co workers now I sense some jealousy from this.

over 6 years ago

Hi did you get the answers you need to this ?

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

Hello, I would like to provide you with answers. Please join me for chat now,I’m online. Love and Light George

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi love!,

i’d love to look further into this matter with you offering you some guidance and clarity about those around you

right now I have a trending special $25 unlimited time and questions with $5 off, I also have many other specials and readings I hope to share a session with you sometime xoxo

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

ARE YOU AT A LOSS? NOT SURE WHERE YOUR LIFES GOING? NOT SURE IF YOU MADE A GOOD DECISION ON ,LOVE,MONEY,MOVING TO A NEW PLACE,ETC?

All these questions will and can be answered today! I’m one click away for a better today,You’ve tried the rest now try the best,Im Accurate on all my readings,contact me now for a better & brighter tomorrow!

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My $10 deal:predictions in ten mins/ fast and accurate