Negativity

over 6 years ago

They say I have negativity surrounding me that’s why I can’t be with my soulmate. I have carried this negativity since I was born and and that’s why nothing in life has gone right including my career, financially.

over 6 years ago
tmrtmr didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrtmr)

8 posts

yeahthey all say that its a shame.

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Jadira: please dont losten to them! I was told the same. One of them said i have a “gray” in my aura and i will never reach my full potential in anything (career or love) and that i had to pay over $100 for a meditation to remove it otherwise it will always be with me.. its sad that they use this as we come here for guidance.. keep positive and as we all have control over the way we feel.

over 6 years ago

Hi if anyone trys to say this with request for money then you should report them. Im not saying there is nothing in “auras” but certainly nothing that can be fixed ,enhanced or other wise interfered with through payment. Bitwine does not allow spells and such like … which imo is a very good thing.

For me its about keeping it real.

Happy Thursday everyone :-)

over 6 years ago
r.kimberly's photo

R. Kimberly (r.kimberly)

12 posts

I agree Dino!!! There are ways to protect yourself no spells needed. hehe There is also usually an underlying cause be it from a karmic path or prior Karmic details. Thats where a reading will help :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details and healing on all of your concerns . I will give you spiritual help. Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi,you can change your mindset and bring positive things into your life.Look at youtube for positive affirmations and be happy.G.

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

I agree with Dino. For me personally, I don’t believe in things because it’s a way to get your money and scare you into paying. Same applies for “dark curses” and that sort of thing. Please don’t believe it and stay clear away from it.

People in general go through a wave of negative emotions, including myself, but it doesn’t mean it’s surrounding you and you need a cleansing. It’s a scam and always remember that. If you’re ever feeling down, just try to distract yourself, do things you love, spend time with friends or family.

Things in your life will go according to how you want it to go, but we cannot force things. Timing is everything, and you will find love and your money situation will get better soon. Just keep up your faith.

Much love!

over 6 years ago
alicewhite97's photo

Alice White (alicewhite97)

12 posts

Dear, chat with me today and we can clear negativity with an in depth reading or my ten dollar deal, I can help you find postvity in your lfe

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I never believed in curses and spells but does that mean it’s not real at all??

over 6 years ago

I like to use Dumbo and his feather as means for explanation. There really is no such thing as curses, or outside forces that can affect or restrict us…. it is all about our own mindsets. If we believe we are cursed, nothing will go good for us, that we cannot do something…. it is like Dumbo’s feather in reverse…we weigh/ trap ourselves down. Sometimes people like the concept of curses and outside factors because it puts responsibility outside of them and provides “a fix” of sorts. The reality though is, its really within us…. spells, cleansings, meditations, candles etc… done by OTHER people outside of us cannot affect or control us, or somehow violate our free will. Thus those things will not somehow solve our lives, let alone remove curses that were imaginary to begin with. If someone uses those tactics on you (especially if they use fear angles—-this or that bad thing will happen unless you pay me to do this service etc…), report it to Bitwine.

Like another reader mentioned (wisely)... we all go through emotional down times. That is natural, it is not the cause of curses. I also recommend people to try to focus on personal goals, doing things they love, being social, etc.. during hard times. Shifting focus, and putting energy into positive things often can help turn things around even if it is a gradual process. Again, it is all within us… and in our own control.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

lol HoE