I feel I'm ready

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

.I feel I’m ready to move on. Can anyone see around about when where how I’d meet that new guy? I know not an exact science so to speak.. but I’m sure I’m always passing up good guys because either I don’t think they lije me, I’m not their type,not t Paying attention to the fact they might actually like me. This I was thinking will help keep my eyes up and open and hopefully not unintentionally pass him by. Like now, I started at this new store,brand new just opend.come to find out one of the guys overseeingthe project is a guy i went on a date with like ten yrs ago. I’m not sure if he recognized me.. but I still think he’s cute and a nice guy. But we only went on one date and it ended embarrassingly on my part. And now I’m a tad heavier than before.. wouldn’t think I’d come close to being of any interest to him,, but who know I’ve thought that before and i was wring. Anyone out there can help me get an idea..on all this.please and thank you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you around romance and some one new , where will be faithful and real for the future and is ready like you are to have one woman in their life . I will give you the truth and much more and when . Try my specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/24/17-5/01/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me once, will help you out for the same.

Regards Astrocare

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts