Will he come back?

over 6 years ago

Hi

My name is Christine 11/06/1981. I have been dating James 12/14/1984 for a little over a month. On April 1 he decided that he wanted a break and be friends..My questions are:

Does he still love and care for me? Does he still have feelings for me? Is he cheating on me? Is he my soulmate?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what this thoughts are and feelings and if he is cheating on you or not , why he just want to be friends . I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I think you answered your own question here. I had the same thing happen to me. He kept me in the friendzone since and it’s been over 2 yrs…....

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I’d Love To Help You With This Sittuation, Chat With Me Now For 99% Accurate Insight.

over 6 years ago

Hi I’m online now if you wish to have a reading with me.Thanks.George

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.

over 6 years ago

i have read into your situation and when your ready i will be here with your answer

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/24/17-5/01/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

One of the first questions to ask yourself is if you truly believe the issues you were having have been resolved. Was the source of the break mostly you or him? Have both of you done work to make it better? Time doesn’t always heal things if there isn’t serious work done.More information to how to back your ex.meet our psychic readers.Our psychic readers provide best psychic readings services.visit website: astrologypanditcom

over 6 years ago

I’m a Psychic Teacher and come from a long line of Psychics and Mediums. I’m naturally Gifted with Spiritual Intuition and Insight All my life I have helped people with Psychic guidance And love for Humanity I am here to give True Insight and messages.

The greatest thing in this life is to see people happy and have Inner peace, without the pain and suffering of waiting. I teach Crystal Healing and Psychic Development. I help you with Inner Peace and believe in the Divinity of All Beings.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago
mysticalvisionsbygina's photo

* Psychic Sessions With Gina * (mysticalvisionsbygina)

1 post

SPECIALIZING IN ALL THINGS LOVE! FIND OUT WHAT HE / SHE REALLY THINKS TOWARDS YOU. PAY PER MIN OR PURHCASE THE PSYCHIC LOVE READING!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online give me a call for clear and honest insights

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

hai dear I work with the use of my Spiritual Powers, Psychic Abilities and Clairvoyant. I am a Gifted Spiritual Reader with a professional experience of 10 years which will help you to know about your Past, Present and Future aspects of your Love Life or Career Choices. I have a unique talent of connecting in the Spiritual World which will give the complete solution to your issues which you are going in your Life. I am a Natural Empath who has found great success and achievements in solving the issues of the individual who has faced in their life. My insight is Empathic, True and Honest which will help the client to understand the situation easily with a detail reading. I work through the medium of Spiritual Guides and Angels by using my Spiritual and Psychic Abilities which will give the Synopsis of the issue which will help to judge the things for the Future.”Give me a chance to have a vision into your Future”.

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hello right now I have a special of $25 full life reading unlimited ttime and questions with $5 off i’d look forward to hearing from you xoxo